Suffer from red, blotchy skin? Stylist's Anna Fielding, followed Jason Vale’s Rosacea juicing plan. Here's how to do it yourself.
Rosacea Shopping List
Wheatgrass, carrots, apricots, cantaloupe melon, pear, fennel, apples, mango, bananas, honey, oranges, bio live yogurt.
• These juices should never replace food - think of it as a health kick.
• Allow yourself an extra ½ an hour in the morning to prepare & drink your juices.
• Taken as breakfast is best, good fuel for the day and lunchtime too - with protein rich, healthy lunch of course.
• Avoid all citrus fruits go for mango, papaya and berries rather than orange lime or lemon.
• It has been suggested that people with this condition are also deficient in B Vitamins, especially B12. Wheatgrass contains an abundance of vitamin B12, so they need to add some (as a powder) to their juices.
Daily Healthy Diet:
The success of juicing is relative to the food you eat. Whilst this is not a diet of any kind we advise that you eat a healthy balanced diet that’s full of fresh food and try to cut back on refined food, high sugared foods if possible as this will help to boost the results.
Note. If starving, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY, a mid-morning snack of humous and carrot is fine and mid-afternoon snack of nuts (Brazil nuts are really good for skin) and half an avocado or a banana.
Note: If you really can’t stand your juice or you’re having problems with the finding ingredients etc… we might be able to find an alternative so just let us know.
Don’t just stick to one juice make sure you rotate!
Supplements to take alongside your juice each morning:
- 1 tablespoon of Udo Oil
- 1 capsule of Zinc
- 1 capsule of Selenium
Have a juice of your choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner a juice for each meal. If you get hungry you can eat either an avocado or a banana.
Rest of the month:
Rotate set 3 juice recipes for your breakfast each morning
These are your recipes:
1. Beta Blast
- 3 carrots
- 2 pitted apricots
- ¼ cantaloupe melon
Blend or mix together.
2. Pear Fennel
- 2 pears
- ¼ Fennel bulb
- 2 apples
Blend or mix together.
3. Mango Bio-Live Energizer (in clear skin guide)
- ½ mango
- ½ banana
- 1 squeeze of honey (Manuka or organic)
- 2 oranges (peeled) - or apples if oranges are too acidic
- 2 tbsp bio-live natural yogurt
- Ice cubes
Juice the oranges, add to a blender with flesh of 1/2 mango, banana, honey, bio-live yoghurt, ice - blend for 30 seconds.