Cool kid of the fashion industry Henry Holland chats burning bras and cheesy films to Stylist
1. When was the last time you hid?
Recently I was in South Africa for work and we had assigned security guards, then one day my colleague and I went shopping and kept hiding and freaking them out that we’d been kidnapped.
2. What’s in your handbag?
I don’t carry one! But in my bag I do carry my diary, my headphones and my laptop.
3. Do you have any tattoos, if so what?
Nope, I don’t have any. Although I do want about 100 but I can’t decide what I want, which makes me think I’m not the right candidate.
4. Sedan chair: good idea or a bad idea?
ABOVE: Cheesy films are guaranteed to make Henry cry
5. What are you most ashamed of?
I don’t have any regrets.
6. Is the world getting better, or worse?
7. Cheese or chocolate?
8. What was your finest hour?
I've still not had it.
9. What does feminism means to you?
10. Which part of your home do you like best?
ABOVE: Henry worries he's left his straighteners on...
11. What’s guaranteed to make you cry?
Cheesy films on an airplane, the altitude makes it worse.
12. What do you dream about at night?
13. Complete the sentence: Britain needs more…
14. Are you a lover or a fighter?
15. Have you left the gas on?
I hope not but I think I’ve probably left my straighteners on.
16. What question would you like to ask Stylist readers?
Is that the end?
Henry Holland will be curating the launch spectacle for Trinity Leeds, the only major shopping centre launching in the UK this year, which is set to open its doors to the public on Thursday 21 March at 1am