How do I contact the Stylist editorial team?
We're always happy to hear from our readers so if there is anything you'd like to share then please feel free to email us at on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the Stylist magazine team please email our editorial assistant, Moya Lothian-McLean: Moya.Lothian-McLean@stylist.co.uk.
To contact the Stylist.co.uk team, please email:
- Maggie Hitchins, digital editor-in-chief: Maggie.Hitchins@stylist.co.uk
- Anna Brech, editor: Anna.Brech@stylist.co.uk
- Kayleigh Dray, deputy editor: Kayleigh.Dray@stylist.co.uk
- Harriet Hall, features editor: Harriet.Hall@stylist.co.uk
- Sarah Biddlecombe, writer: Sarah.Biddlecombe@stylist.co.uk
- Moya Crockett, writer: Moya.Crockett@stylist.co.uk
How do I place a competition on Stylist.co.uk?
Please contact Sarah.Gardiner@shortlist.com with details of the competition prize (including total value) and the proposed dates to run the competition.
Who do I contact if I want to advertise in Stylist?
Do Stylist run internships?
We do take on interns from time to time.
If you would like to be considered for the magazine, please email your CV and a covering letter to Moya.Lothian-McLean@stylist.co.uk. We will then keep your details on file and contact you as and when an internship should arise.
If you would like to be considered for online, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. We will then keep your details on file and contact you as and when an internship should arise.
How do I subscribe to Stylist?
What if I have a feature idea?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.