From a luxury train ride through the Rockies to vouchers for a sweets and dessert buffet table, this year's Oscars goodie bag looks a lot like our wish list.
Keira Knightley, Reese Witherspoon, Emma Stone and a host of other stars who are nominated for either best actor/actress, best supporting actor/actress or best director at the Academy Awards on Sunday, will receive the gift bags valued at more than $125,000 (£80,966), according to Variety.
Aside from the skincare products and high-end accessories the nominees are usually given, this year's lavish bag - which has been dubbed as a consolation prize for those contenders who don't win an Oscar - also includes a three-night stay at a resort in Tuscany and a "Glamping" trip worth $12,500 (£8,096).
But the most highly valued item in this year’s bag is a $20,000 (£12,954) gift certificate to have mindfulness website Enigma Life founder Olessia Kantor fly out to meet with each nominee “to discuss their 2015 horoscope, analyse dreams and teach them mind control techniques”. Sounds intriguing.
Take a look at the highlights of the 2015 Oscars nominees gift bag below
- A luxury train ride through the Canadian rockies - $14,500 (£9,392)
- A package of French Mediterranean sea salts - $1,500 (£971)
- Three-night stay at a resort in Tuscany - $1,500 (£971)
- "Glamping" trip - $12,500 (£8,096)
- One year of Audi A4 car rentals - $20,000 (£12,957)
- Reset Yourself "lifestyle makeover package" - $14,200 (£9,199)
- Afterglow vibrator - $250 (£161)
- Haze vaporizer - $200 (£129)
- Wellness 360 gift pack - $1,200 (£777)
- Custom candy and dessert buffet gift certificate - $800 (£518)
- Custom silver necklace with latitude and longitude coordinates of Dolby Theater engraved - $150 (£97)