Turn your career break into a life-changing opportunity with our Power Maternity Leave evening on 27 November
Times have changed. Maternity leave is no longer defined by greying jogging bottoms, and bottle sterilising. There is a growing movement among women to use the time, headspace and new experience to take stock of their current career and inspire a new venture.
If you have a business idea fermenting away or you’re not convinced you’ll go back to your current job after having children – or if you’d just love to hear inspiring stories from savvy entrepreneurs – our next Stylist Network event is perfect for you.
Mumsnet co-founder Justine Roberts, who created the website in 2000 after having twins, will headline the evening held at the May Fair Hotel and will be joined by three other women who launched successful businesses while on maternity leave: Bethany Eaton, creator of Co Yo yoghurt, Nikki Jackson, owner of vintage bridal boutique The White Closet and Amanda Sharkey who founded maternity sports range Nordic Mama. Buy tickets at stylistnetwork.eventbrite.co.uk. Places are limited to 250 so book today.
Get tickets now
- Enjoy bubbly and canapés with the other members of the Stylist Network at London’s exclusive May Fair Hotel (themayfairhotel.co.uk).
- Hear inspiring business stories and gain invaluable advice from entrepreneurs, chaired by Stylist’s editor, Lisa Smosarski.
- Ask the expert panel your personal business questions during our dedicated Q&A session.
- Network with other likeminded women.
- Pitch your business ideas to the Stylist team.
You will also receive:
- A pack of notes with all the valuable advice from the evening will be emailed direct to your inbox.
Venue: The May Fair Hotel, Stratton Street, London W1J
Time and Date: 6.30 to 9.30pm, Tuesday 27 November
Tickets: £45 each (limited availability)
Book now at: stylist network.eventbrite.co.uk