THE COMPETITION MECHANIC
1. The #MyFashionWeekOutfit Instagram competition will open on Instagram at 23:59pm GMT on 31 August 2016 and will close at 23:59 on 6 October 2016.
2. All entrants must upload a picture related to the theme of My Fashion Week Outfit as instructed on the Stylist and Emerald Street Fashion Month page. This image must be taken by the entrant and not a 3rd party's image. In order to post a legit entry, the user MUST @mention @emeraldstreetemail along with the hashtag #MyFashionWeekOutfit in the caption. The post must be uploaded within the timeframe stated above. Please note that edited captions of old Instagrams will not qualify for entry. A single entrant may enter the competition a max number of 10 times. Any entries submitted over 10 times will not be counted as valid.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and proof of ID may be necessary.
4. The winner will be selected once the competition has ended at 23:59 on the 6 October 2016. All qualified entries will be reviewed by the Stylist social media panel and the winner will be selected based on the most visually appealing image that
5. The winner will be notified via Instagram by latest 23:59 28 October 2016 with details of how to claim the prize. Once point of contact with the winner has been made, the planning of the prize appointment bookings and delivery shall commence. Should the winner not reply to their DM by 23:59 28 October 2016, or consequently be unable to avail of the prize - the runner up will be notified and considered the new winner.
Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via Instagram only.
Cut/blowdry and full head highlights for a winner and friend – which can only be taken between a Mon-Thurs only at the salon. Each to receive an exclusive label.m Professional Haircare goodie bag - £100 each of backstage favourites
X10 runners up each to receive hero products: label.m Texturising Volume Spray and Dry Shampoo
TONI&GUY Competition Terms & Conditions:
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
No travel expenses covered.
Salon appointments redeemable when you request a Senior Stylist/Senior Technician - please check at time of booking appointment.
48 hr colour patch test must be undertaken (complimentary at all TONI&GUY salons nationwide) prior to appointment. For more information please visit www.toniandguy.com.
All hair services available Mon-Thurs only at TONI&GUY Sloane Square, London – Tel 0207 730 8113.
label.m Professional Haircare goodie bags worth £100 will be given to the overall winner plus friend
X10 Runners up will each receive a label.m Texturising Volume Spray and Dry Shampoo.
Competition is not open to employees of Toni&Guy/essensuals or label.m Concept Salons.
The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not properly received due to communications beyond our control. The competition is open to UK and Eire residents only.
No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. Employees of ShortList Media and the partner prize provider TONI&GUY its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion. The prize is provided by Stylist.co.uk and TONI&GUY, not Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram.
Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Shortlist Media Ltd will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
Shortlist Media Ltd and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
If you do not wish to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties please inform us along with your name and address in writing to: Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London, WC1N 3QA or contact email@example.com.