These terms and conditions apply to the participation in Stylist Live organised by The Stylist Group Ltd (the owner of Stylist Magazine (“us” or “we”). By booking a ticket to Stylist Live, you accept these terms and conditions. If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com
Bookings, payments and cancellation
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable, please ensure to check you are booking a ticket for the day you would like to attend
- Stylist Live is curated with an over 18 audience in mind. Children under 5 will have free admission to the event with a full paying adult. Children aged 5+ will need to have a general admission ticket.
- You will only be able to redeem items included in your tickets on the same day as you have purchased a Stylist Live ticket for
- VIP Goody bags can only be collected at the event and cannot be claimed afterward if ticketholders have been unable to attend without prior agreement from Stylist. Please note only VIP Tickets include a Goody Bag.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted into the event.
- Stylist Live will operate a Challenge 25 policy. Anyone challenged will need to provide valid ID as proof of age. If ticketholders are unable to do this then service of alcohol with be refused.
- Stylist reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to anyone deemed to be intoxicated
- Violent behaviour to staff or event attendees will not be tolerated, any guests behaving violently will be asked to leave the event
- The stage and catwalk areas will be open at the event, please note there will be no pre-booked seating available. VIP ticket holders will receive priority seating, but this will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, we cannot guarantee seating will be available at your preferred catwalk time.
- Seats at the catwalk will be available on a first come, first served basis with the exception of seats reserved at each show for VIP ticket holders
- Stage seats for talks will be available on a first come, first served basis and are not guaranteed, please arrive early to avoid disappointment
- Bag searches may be in operation at this event
Filming, photography and social media
- Stylist and our event partners and sponsors may film or take photographs (including flash photography) at events. Such films or photographs may be used (without limitation) in publicity and marketing materials (including our website). If you do not wish to appear in such films or photographs, then you must notify us in writing prior to the event, in which case it will use reasonable efforts to ensure that you do not appear in such films or photographs.
- Unless you are told otherwise i) we encourage attendees to use social media to share comments and thoughts in relation to the event and ii) you may also share photographs on social media that you take at the event using your smartphone provided that you acknowledge they were taken at the event. Otherwise, filming, photography, audio-recording or transmission of films, audio or photographs or live streaming is not permitted. If you carry out any unauthorised filming, photography, audio recording or transmissions or live streaming then you may be asked to leave the event.
- By purchasing a Stylist Live ticket you consent to your image and likeness being used on Stylist media.
Changes to event and force majeure
- Stylist reserves the right to change (at its sole discretion) the format, speakers, participants, content, date, venue location or any other aspect of an event at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to force majeure and in each case without liability or refund. “Force majeure” shall include without limitation any event beyond our reasonable control and includes (without limitation) speaker or participant withdrawal, fire, flooding, health scare, disaster, venue damage or cancellation, supplier or contractor failure, failures of any public transport and industrial disputes.
- In the event that a Force Majeure occurrence makes it impossible for the event to take place on the planned dates, The Stylist Group will work to find an alternative date to reschedule the event within 6 calendar months of the original date. Your ticket will automatically be transferred to the new date. If you are unable to attend the event on the new date your ticket will be refunded.
- If the event is cancelled as a result of a Force Majeure occurrence, and no alternative time/date is available your ticket will be refunded.
To the extent permitted under applicable law:
- Stylist is not liable or responsible for the content of any presentation, speech, publication or performance by speakers or participants at our events unless such individuals are employees or representatives of us and participating in their capacity as our employee or representative.
- Stylist is not liable or responsible for any purchases made at the event via retailing brands. Any disputes arising from purchases are the sole responsibility of the retailing brand to resolve.
- Stylist is not liable for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred by you or your property and/or arising from the event itself; cancellation of an event; change of venue or date; or any actions or omissions of our suppliers, contractors or other participants or speakers.
- Items left in the cloakroom for this event are left at the owners’ risk, we will not accept responsibility for any losses.
- Stylist’s total liability to you is limited to the fees you have paid for the event.
These terms and conditions (including in relation to any non-contractual obligations), as may be amended from time to time by us, are governed by English Law and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising under these terms and conditions (including in relation to any non-contractual obligations).