The party season has arrived and with it brings a bounty of beauty choices. We've enlisted the help of Stylist's beauty team for the ultimate party beauty kit staples you really need to own.
Evie Leatham Beauty Directors says:
1. Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Smoke, £20.50, Laura Mercier "This handbag essential can be smudged into a smoky shadow or lined against lashes as I like a quick, thick line for the night. This is the one product you should always have in your bag for emergency nights out."
2. L’Absolu Velours in Velours de Framboise, £20, Lancôme “A bright coloured lipstick adds instant polish without needing to add anything (or much) else when you’re in a hurry.”
3. Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard, £21, NARS “Concealer is a necessity and this one works brilliantly under the eyes (it doesn’t settle into fine lines) and around your nose and mouth where the cold tends to cause us redness.”
Suzanne Scott Beauty freelancer says:
4. Dior Addict Lip Maximiser, £22.50, Dior "I'm not normally one for glosses but this isn't sticky at all. You can feel it tingle as it subtly plumps out lips a little and looks utterly beautiful when it catches the light.”
5. Date Night Lip & Eye Palette, £24, Bobbi Brown “It's teeny tiny, carries lip colour and gorgeous eye shadows. It's perfect for touching-up my makeup mid-night. Plus it has a handy mirror, for sneaky at table touch-ups when the bathroom is so far, far away.”
6. Ally Solid Perfume Necklace, £45, Chloé “One of my favourite fragrances and in a cute little flacon so it fits neatly in even in the tiniest of clutches. The tiny bottle has a little olde-world charm to it too when you pop it out of your purse.”
Anita Bhagwandas, Beauty And Features Writer says:
7. Aussie Miracle Recharge Moisture Conditioning Spray, £4.49, Aussie It’s all about damage limitation when I stumble in, without shoes, hair matted into a single, defiant dreadlock after hours of ‘what I call dancing.’ Heed my words: keep this on your bedside table, spritz the ends every night and when you wake up fully clothed and late for work, you’ll thank the heaven’s your hair is in a decent state.”
8. Idealia Life Serum, £29.50, Vichy "Favourite. Serum. Ever. It’s anti-aging, well-priced and evens our pigmentation. Plus the golden particles in the serum are like rubbing your face in a night of glorious, uninterupted sleep. It’s one of the few illuminating serums I’ve found that doesn’t look ashy and ‘sparkly’ on darker skins; just radiant.”
9. Compact Rouge in Island Rose, £30, Edward Bess "Less is more when it comes to the morning after. Cleanse, tone, moistures and daub this little fig-scented pot of joy on the apples of your cheeks, below the pupils of your eyes and onto your lips. It adds an autumnal rose hue to all skintones and takes you from land of the living dead to well, land of the living, in a few single dabs."
Aussie (boots.com), Bobbi Brown (bobbibrown.co.uk), Chloé (johnlewis.com), Dior (debenhams.com), Edward Bess (beautybay.com), Lancôme (lancome.co.uk), Laura Mercier (uk.spacenk.com), NARS (narscosmetics.co.uk), Vichy (boots.com)