All our highlights from the Italy's fashion capital...
1. The Jimmy Choo presentation had a secret garden vibe complete with bamboo cages, creepers and an amazing jungle vibe –an inspired backdrop for their new season collection.
2. Dean and Dan Caton are the gentleman behind the fun, witty and irreverent DSqaured brand, their shows always include an incredibly upbeat sound track and elaborate set. This season they took their skills to the next level opening a speak-easy style rooftop bar complete with a pool and rooftop views of the city.
3. Today is our busiest day of the entire fashion month, we have 19 things on the schedule including shows by Armani, Versace, Sportmax, Etro and Trussardi, appointments with Fendi, Pinko, DSquared and Gianvito Rossi as well as a Prada event, a Dolce event and a dinner, all in 13 hours. Our trusty driver Valerio assures us (and who wouldn’t trust that face?!) that he can make sure we get to everything, with the help of our speedy Jaguar.
4. Supermodels Erin O’Connor and Jodie Kidd walked at Moschino’s 30th anniversary show, even joining the incredible Gloria Gayner on stage as she performed at the epic afterparty.
5. Gelato is often the thing that gets us through each day at Milan Fashion Week and the flavours are amazing from seasonal fruit flavours like pear and raspberry to biscuit, chocolate sorbet and the traditional straciatella. We have a couple of favourite places including Grom and Bianco Latte on Via Filippo Turati, pictured here.
6. Three of our favourite London Fashion Week designers (Huishan Zhang, Barbara Casasola and Emilia Wickstead) created cocktails for all of the Dorchester Collection hotels during fashion week. We sampled the passionfruit Emilia Wickstead cocktail and the summer fruit inspired cocktail by Barbara Casasola at the Principe di Savoia on the final day of the Milan shows!