Embrace these five trends from Milan Fashion Week SS15 to channel superbly chic Italian style - and they've all got a 70s feel.
Stylist's Executive Fashion Editor Kitty McGee, Shopping Editor Lucy Reber and Acting Fashion Director Sorrel Kinder are reporting on the SS15 trends at Milan Fashion Week.
1. Denim - it's no longer just for dress-down Fridays
Gucci, Fendi and Alberta Ferretti:
2. Fringing - swaying down all the big name runways
Dolce & Gabbana, Alberta Ferretti and Pucci:
3. Gladiators - knee-high or studded
Alberta Ferretti, DSquared2 and Fausto Puglisi:
4. Tie-ups - waist-flattering belts
Missoni, Sportmax, Marni:
5. 70s - It's back (complete with earthy coloured suedes)
Gucci, Pucci, Alberta Ferretti: