How many times a day do you pick up your phone or open a new web browser to ask Google a question?
From the serious to the not-so-serious enquiries (where can I buy cheap wine? What's the tastiest mince pie?), the search engine processes a mind-boggling 40,000 questions a second, which adds up to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches globally every year. Phew.
Now the company have released their list of the world's top ten most-asked fashion and beauty related questions from 2015, some of which we're on board with (how to walk in high heels?) and some of which are slightly more dubious (how to use beard balm?)
We were also fascinated by the list of trending Oscar dresses, topped by Lupita Nyong'o's fabulous Calvin Klein gown handmade with 6,000 pearls, natch.
See below for the best fashion and beauty trending searches of the year...
Top 10 most popular fashion questions
1. How to walk in heels?
2. What to wear on the first day of school?
3. How to fray jeans?
4. How to tie a shirt?
5. what should a bride wear to the rehearsal dinner?
6. What to wear booties with?
7. What are mules shoes?
8. What to wear to a wedding in the woods?
9. How to dress up like Miranda Sings?
10. What color shoes goes with a black and blue dress?
Top 10 most popular beauty questions
1. How to do the Kylie Jenner lip challenge?
2. What are lip fillers?
3. How to remove gel nail polish?
4. How to remove acrylic nails at home?
5. How to use beard balm?
6. How to do a french braid?
7. How to pop a deep zit?
8. How to get glowing skin?
9. How to put braids in a bun?
10. How to make your hair not "staticky"?
Top 10 trending Oscar dresses
1. Lupita Nyong’o
2. Jennifer Lopez
3. Gwyneth Paltrow
4. Cate Blanchett
5. Dakota Johnson
6. Rosamund Pike
7. Melanie Griffith
8. Lady Gaga
9. Scarlett Johansson
10. Reese Witherspoon