Calling anyone who wants to crack into the fashion and beauty industry... Stylist Live is our urban festival taking place from October 15 to 18 and will be packed full of industry experts so you can get the best possible career advice and hear first hand from some of the most successful people in the business.
- Founder of The Cambridge Satchel, Julie Deane OBE, who will be giving first hand advice to anyone who has dreams of getting their own fashion business off the ground.
- The hottest catwalks throughout the four days where Stylist’s fashion team have put together their key picks for AW15 trends
- Stylist’s Fashion Director Alexandra Fullerton and Shopping Editor Lucy Reber will be revealing exactly what it takes to become a successful stylist
- Beauty vlogger sister duo, Sam & Nic Chapman from Pixiwoo and Real Techniques, who will be spilling their secrets on how they turned a beauty blog into a successful career
- Stylist’s Beauty Associate Editor, Joanna McGarry, will be giving her insight knowledge, expertise, as well as sharing her own story on how she became a beauty editor.
With more than 100 boutiques, beauty bars, catwalk shows, beauty demonstrations, treatments and trend talks this event is perfect for anyone with dreams of having a fashion career!
What are you waiting for? Book your ticket now for just £25 HERE