We’re halfway through series two, here’s everything that went through my head. There will be spoilers…
1. Is that tiles or wallpaper surrounding Fleabag’s bath? They’re tiles. Of course they’re tiles, who has wallpaper round their bath?
2. A fart in a lift is my idea of a horror show.
3. Claire is a woman who loves a crisis. I suspect I’m also someone who gets a buzz off a crisis too.
4. I wonder what the “posh plates” look like.
5. I recognise that bit of London. It’s that bit that leads down to the river where you cross over to the Tate.
6. It’s Kristin Scott Thomas. What a woman. What a shirt.
7. Oh yes, this blond man must be the one Claire is having a little affair with.
8. His name is Klare. That’s like Sam and Sam Clarke the chefs from Moro. Does that get confusing? Or simplify things?
9. “Men have been pretty hands on the last few decades” I love Claire so much.
10. Is that the statue she stole! The one Olivia Colman made and caused the big family rift?
11. Fleabag has a great selection of black dungaree-based clothes this series
12. Is Fleabag going to snog Kristin Scott Thomas? She really should.
13. “Women are born with pain built in. We carry it within ourselves. Men have to seek it out.” YES! YES! YES!
14. I have never heard someone talk about the menopause like this: “It’s the most wonderful thing in the world. You’re free. No longer a slave…It’s is horrendous. Then magnificent.”
15. This is EXACTLY how I feel: “People are all we’ve got!” This is incredible writing. And acting.
16. It is a big office though, Claire.
17. “We’re not friends. We’re sisters.” I wish these two would stop breaking my heart every week.
18. NO! Don’t go the priests house. What are you thinking Fleabag?
19. Andrew Scott the priest is in bed at 9.30pm. I can really get on board with a person that does that. And his t-shirt.
20. “I like that you believe in a meaningless existence”. What a blow
21. A fox coming through the window of a train is my new fear. To be added to my fear of
22. I don’t think he’s being very sensible drinking gin and siting so close to her.
23. Okay maybe he is: “We’re not going to have sex! I know that’s what you think you want! I’d really like to be your friend though.” I enjoy this turn of events.
24. And I really like him calling her out for going off somewhere when she does those camera asides.
Fleabag is on Mondays at 10.35 on BBC One and on iPlayer.
Images: BBC One