Driving yourself mad trying to 'have it all'? From 6am workouts, business lunches, childcare arrangements and busy social lives, our packed diaries are taking life juggling to a whole new level. Test yourself to find out if you're suffering from the biggest affliction affecting 21st-century women - Wonder Women Syndrome...
COUNT HOW MANY OF THESE STATEMENTS APPLY TO YOU
1. The first thing you do in the morning, before even getting out of bed, is turn on your phone and check your emails
2. You agree to take on extra projects at work, despite feeling you're already working as hard as you can
3. You often don't enjoy your job, but feel certain that once you've got that next promotion, all the hard graft will be worthwhile
4. When you think about the dinner with friends you've got planned, you realise you're dreading it - you'd give anything for a night in front of the TV
5. You feel smug about going to the gym on a bank holiday because it's so empty
6. You sometimes can't remember what you ate for lunch, or even if you ate it at all, because you wolfed it down while multi-tasking at your desk
7. You often feel guilty because you've forgotten a loved one's birthday - you're just too busy to register dates
8. When a friend tells you she's planning to run the marathon, your first thought is, "I should be running it too"
9. You often fall asleep on the train home
10. You secretly enjoy a bout of flu because it gives you a break
11. You trawl the net for new exhibitions, restaurants and bars to visit on dates with your man - a takeaway at home won't cut it
12. You've already bought several of the new season's key fashion pieces and are just waiting for the weather to change to debut them
13. A friend mentions a book she's reading and you feel panicked that you've never heard of it
14. You have at least one hobby, like learning a new language, which you don't really enjoy, but do because it's 'improving'
15. You can think of an occasion where you've been up midnight cooking because you couldn't bear to go to that party without something you'd made
16. You've watched a programme on TV just so you can be part of the inevitable Facebook/Twitter debate about it afterwards
17. You can't remember the last time you said no to anybody
18. If you have a moment to yourself, you feel uneasy; as though there must be something you should be doing
19. You don't consider whether you're happy or not but assume you must be - a happy life is one that's packed full of activities, isn't it?
20. You sometimes feel you're going to snap from stress
HOW MANY DID YOU AGREE WITH?
15 OR MORE
You are constantly striving to be more perfect in every aspect of life and criticising yourself if you fail to meet those sky-high standards. But all your achievements are leaving you little time to consider whether you're actually happy with your life.
You have strong Wonder Woman tendencies, frequently pushing yourself to achieve and do more and more. However, you also know when to give yourself a break, which is crucial form managing stress and remembering what's really important to you.
8 OR LESS
Congratulations. You seem to have found the ideal balance between pursuing goals and ambitions and placing too much pressure on yourself. You understand that being happy doesn't necessarily equate to being busy all the time.