Stylist will be bringing together the most exciting chefs, culinary experts and food enthusiasts under one roof at our biggest event yet, Stylist Live, taking place from October 15 to 18.
Whether you fancy finding out how Amelia Freer turned her food blog into a worldwide best-selling book, want to know what food you’ll be eating in 2016 or if you want to learn how to cook Hemsley + Hemsley’s delicious healthy dishes, Stylist Live is a unique urban festival you can really get your teeth into!
The exclusive talks and foodie demonstrations include:
- Nigella Lawson will be getting grilled by Stylist’s Editor-in-Chief Lisa Smosarki as she talks us through her food philosophy, followed by an audience Q&A.
- Queen super club duo, Jackson&Levine will be hosting ‘How to start your own supper club’ – an absolute must for anyone who has dreamt of starting their very own supper club one day.
- Yotam Ottolenghi & NOPI Head Chef Ramael Scully who will be coming together to predict what the next big food trends during their ‘What You’ll Be Eating Next Year’ talk.
- Lorraine Pascale who will be talking on ‘How to discover your passion’ where she’ll reflect on what she has learnt during her food journey so far.
- Sushi Samba session where the executive head chef Claudio Cardoso and head chef of cocktail development Richard Woods, team up to show you how to make Peruvian dish of fresh fish cured in citrus juices.
- Daylesford Cookery School where head tutor Steve Brown will let you into the secret of how to cook three staple, easy and seasonal suppers, including his uh-maazing recipes for Cornish mackerel with Coronation cauliflower, mushrooms on toast and beetroot and goats cheese salad with salsa verde.
With heaps of inspirational speakers and exciting demonstrations, you can attend the urban festival for just £25, which include full access to the learning labs, catwalks and the culture stage.
So what are you waiting for? Buy your tickets here
Go go goo…