For the second year, Stylist and Clarins are celebrating women in charitable endeavours.
As a boom in innovative, female-led, not-for-profit organisations rewrites our image of charity work, Stylist and Clarins have joined forces to find the UK’s most visionary charity pioneer helping the next generation and beyond – and award her £30,000 to further the project.
Forming part of Clarins’ prestigious international award Prix Clarins, our winner will join a hall of fame of the best non-profit initiatives in 14 countries across four continents.
“Our objective is as clear and simple today as it was when we originally created this award,” say Christian and Olivier Courtin-Clarins of the Clarins family. “And that is to honour women making a difference to the next generation and beyond. We want to inspire more women worldwide to continue this work to help change tomorrow.”
We want to hear from you
As well as the £30,000 prize fund, our winner will be given a bespoke mentoring programme from Stylist and Clarins experts tailored to the specific needs of her project and skill set.
Shortlisted entrants will be invited to London for interviews with our judging panel, including Stylist editor Susan Riley, Clarins public-relations director Shoshana Gillis, TV presenter Cherry Healey and Stylist columnist Lucy Mangan.
The winner will be awarded her trophy and cheque at a ceremony in London, and celebrated with a feature in Stylist.
Who can enter?
- We’re looking for a woman who, through her own charitable endeavour, is improving life for the next generation of women – helping them overcome challenges, increasing opportunities or lending support in difficult times. Judges are looking for projects that find long-term solutions.
- Entrants must be over 18 and female British citizens, although the endeavour could be based overseas.
- You can enter yourself or be nominated by someone.
- Entries from both registered and non-registered charities will be accepted.
What you need to know
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend an interview with a judging panel in London in May 2018 (exact date of the interview to be confirmed to candidates with two weeks’ notice).
- The winner must agree to be available for further publicity, including a shoot and interview with Stylist, and to participate in next year’s awards, either as a judge or mentor.
- The winner of the award will be determined by the judging panel whose decision will be announced in early June 2018 or before. An awards ceremony will be held in London in late June 2018.
- Entries must be received by 28 March 2018.
For full terms and conditions and to apply online, click here.
Main image: Ian Schneider / Unsplash