Been hiding in a dark hole over the past seven days and struggled to catch up with family and friends, let alone the news?
Luckily, help is at hand with our guide to the best stories on Stylist.co.uk, and beyond, this week.
1. Turns out the Downton Abbey cast are found of an egg sandwich or several. But because of the penchant for eating the snack, Julian Fellowes, the creator of the award-winning show, has asked the actors to cut back for fear of them getting a bit porky. Read more here.
2. This gif is the only Game of Thrones meets Labyrinth you'll ever need.
3. We discovered the most amazing invention this week: the edible white chocolate popcorn bowl. You can even learn how to make it here.
4. Got any plans for the weekend? How about deciding to declutter your life? We discovered 10 easy and simple ways to help you get through the mess.
5. Want to see Halle Berry do a weird human roll thing with Jimmy Fallon? GO ON THEN.
6. The most popular story on Stylist.co.uk this week was the gothic queen of baking whose creepy cakes are taking Instagram by storm. Strangely enough, we'd still eat these.
7. How do celebrities stay looking so amazing? We discover 10 beauty secrets that the A-list swear by.
8. Would you be woman enough to eat bee pollen à la Victoria Beckham? That's exactly what she does regularly, find out why.
9. You know how The Grand Budapest Hotel isn't actually a real-life hotel? Well, some people clearly don't know this and have been giving it reviews on Trip Advisor. No, seriously.
10. What's the worst thing about a first date? The jitters? The awkward conversation? Or how about your date having a heart attack?