Do you have an idea that would be perfect for the stylist.co.uk audience?
Stylist.co.uk is proud to publish a brilliant selection of original features content on our website.
We are interested in receiving pitches relating to anything that our female-led audience might be interested in, from niche real life stories to a unique take on the day’s news. To see our most recently published features as an example, please click here.
If you are a journalist who would like to contribute to stylist.co.uk, please send a pitch via email to our commissioning editor, Sarah Biddlecombe, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your pitch should:
- Introduce your story idea and define your angle.
- Explain why your idea is timely, unique, important, and/or of interest to Stylist readers.
- Estimate a deadline for your piece.
- Include your email address.
- Attach clips and/or writing samples to demonstrate your experience, if possible.
Due to the sheer volume of pitches, we may not reply personally to you: however, we will commit to reading and considering every idea that is sent in.
All features are published from freelancers on our standard copyright terms and payment is at our normal rates, unless agreed otherwise before publication.
We look forward to hearing from you.