Jennifer Lawrence has been named as the top-grossing actor of 2014, a list usually topped by male actors.
The 24-year's films made near £900 million at the box office this year, as found in a list compiled by Forbes magazine.
The list examines how much each star is worth at the box office - although this does not reflect their salaries.
Scarlett Johansson came third in the list, proving that 2014 was a great year for female stars at the box office. Emma Stone and Angelina Jolie also ranked highly.
In 2013, the top grossing star was Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, with only two women in the top ten list.
J-Law's roles in The Hunger Games and X-Men: Days of Future Past contributed to her high box office-grossing figure.
Second in the list was Chris Pratt, star of two of the biggest films of the year at the box office: Guardians of the Galaxy, and The Lego Movie.
Scarlett Johansson's roles in Captain America, as well as Her and Under The Skin helped her make £758 million for the film industry this year.
The full list is below:
Top Grossing Stars at the Box Office 2014
1. Jennifer Lawrence $1.4billion (£900 million)
2. Chris Pratt $1.2 billion (£771 million)
3. Scarlett Johansson $1.18 billion (£758 million)
4. Mark Wahlberg $1billion (£642 million)
5. Chris Evans $801 million (£514 million)
6. Emma Stone $764 million (£491 million)
7. Angelina Jolie $758 million (£487 million)
8. James McAvoy $747 million (£480 million)
9. Michael Fassbender $746 million (£479 million)
10. Hugh Jackman $746 million (£479 million)