Sorry Taylor Swift, our squad goals have shifted.
A fresh new A-lister power trio has formed - and this one includes Adele.
She's been dodging the limelight for four years to work on her album and now it seems the singer is ready to blow off a little steam - by grabbing a Mexican with her new mates Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone.
The unlikely group nipped out to Cosme restaurant in New York on Monday night and were papped piling into the same car after sharing juicy celebrity gossip over tacos and margaritas (we imagine).
We can just picture the neck-craning that was going on at the adjoining tables as diners coolly pretended they hadn't noticed the most spectacular celebrity union they had ever seen wander in and sit beside them.
Wrapped up in warm coats and scarves, the three still managed to show flashes of fashion fabulousness.
J-Law, 25, wore a leather, sheepskin-lined coat and Louboutin studded shoe boots, while Emma, 27, paired her frayed denim flares with killer-heel stilettos.
Adele, 27, looked effortlessly cool in Converse, which she accessorised with a mustard yellow clutch and smartphone (note, NOT a flip phone).
After dinner the three piled into the back of the same people carrier and zoomed off to a destination unknown, perhaps debating whether, if they could only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of their lives, it would be Mexican - or is that just us?
This is the menu the three chose from at Cosme, If you're interested (of course you are):
- Uni tostada, avocado, bone marrow salsa, cucumber $19
- Mussel tostada, lettuce, pig’s feet, mexican cucumber $15
- Sliced raw fish, green almond kosho, fish sauce, black limes $23
- Scallop aguachile, poached jicama, fresh wasabi-cucumber-lime $21
- Cobia al pastor, pineapple purée, cilantro $24
- Blue shrimp a la veracruzana, garlic oil, olives, avocado $22
- Beef tongue, lettuces, chicatana-coffee oil, nopal $24
Roasted eggplant, cauliflower, sesame seed salsa, preserved lemon $23 Tlayuda, black garbanzo, stracciatella, avocado, chicharrón $22 Ayocote bean salad, radish, charred cucumber vinaigrette $16 Burrata, pasilla mixe salsa, weeds $25 Enfrijolada, ricotta, hoja santa, creme fraiche, onion $20
- Crispy octopus, hazelnut mole pickled potatoes, watercress $29
- Black garlic rubbed NY strip for tacos, shishitos, avocado-tarragon purée $35
- Duck carnitas, onions, radishes, salsa verde (to share) $59