Stylist’s number one guilty pleasure television show, Glee, is heading back to E4 this coming January. If you just can’t wait that long for your next dose of Finn, Rachel, Mr Schuster and co, we’ve rounded up the top five season two spoilers doing the rounds on the internet. Don’t say we didn’t warn you…
1. In the season premiere, Artie and Tina’s relationship comes a cropper thanks to Artie’s insensitive behaviour. Tina soon develops a rebound crush on Mike Chang, but Artie isn’t afraid to fight for his woman and goes above and beyond to win her back.
2. Kurt will bag his first boyfriend, and the couple is tipped to become popular enough to win Prom King and King. Actor Darren Criss has been cast as likely love interest Blaine, a cute and charismatic gay student from rival Glee club the Dalton Academy Warblers.
3. Gleeks are going to see Mercedes’ home life for the first time, and we’ll also finally meet Artie’s mum and Rachel’s gay dads. Brittany’s role will also be expanded, and it’s rumoured that she will get a smarter older sister.
4. Gwyneth Paltrow will guest star in two episodes as a substitute teacher who melts the hearts of both Will and the Glee members. According to Glee creator Ryan Murphy, the actress and GOOP-creator will sing four songs including some big Broadway numbers and a show-stopping duet with Lea Michele (Rachel).
5. Finally, and most excitingly, season two will not stop at Sectional and Regional competitions; the finale will take place at the Nationals in New York. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that New Directions will get there. Watch this space.