These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Shortlist Media Limited, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA.
2. The Supplier: House of Fraser.
3. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
4. No purchase necessary. Internet connection and email address required for entry.
5. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens on 6th November 2017 and closes at 11:59pm on 4th December 2017.
6. Entry Instructions: To enter the prize promotion, go to www.stylist.co.uk/hof and click on “Enter”. Answer the multiple-choice question provided and submit your details. Participants must provide their full name, date of birth, gender, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
7. Only one entry per household. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
8. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email addresses, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
9. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
10. Prize Fund: There is one grand prize, consisting of a luxury hamper of perfume, worth more than £500.
11. Winner Selection: The winner will be drawn using an independently verified random generator within 14 days of the closing date. Only one prize can be awarded per household.
12. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via phone or email within 14 days of the closing date. If we cannot contact a winner or if a winner does not return necessary details within 7 days, we will try again and if we don’t hear within a further 7 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
13. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
14. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winners. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
17. We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
18. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
19. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the prize draw to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 3 months of the closing date of the promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
22. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or the Supplier will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or the Supplier.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
25. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.