The travel site, TripAdvisor, has announced its Traveller’s Choice Awards for the 10 best beaches in Britain.
The awards are selected based on the quality and quantity of millions of traveller reviews and ratings for beaches across an entire year.
Coming in at first place for the second year running is Devon’s Woolacombe Beach, hailed as a “three-mile long stretch of golden sand and rolling, unbroken surf.”
“The sheer length of the beach means that there is no shortage of sand to sit down and relax on during the busy summer months,” the folks at TripAdvisor said.
Although Devon won the top spot, Cornwall cleaned the floor with the rest of the awards, with four of its seven beaches coming into the top ten.
Click the gallery below to see if your local beach made it in, and start planning your summer staycation.
For the full list of awards, photographs and reviews, visit TripAdvisor.
10. Luskentyre, Isle of Harris
9. Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth, Dorset
8. Perranporth Beach, Perranporth, Cornwall
7. Porthminster Beach, St Ives, Cornwall
6. Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall
5. Porthmeor Beach, St Ives, Cornwall