These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: The Stylist Group Limited, 26-34 Emerald St, Holborn, London WC1N 3QA (registered in England and Wale, registered company number 062462630)
2. The Supplier: Guinness and Stylist.
3. Eligibility: The bursary is open to amateur and semi-professional UK women rugby teams (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) provided that each member of the team is aged 18 years or over.
4. Opening and Closing date: The bursary will be open for applications from 25th September 2019 – 20th December 2019.
5. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual Bursary application for entry details.
6. Only one entry per rugby team. All additional applications will be disqualified.
7. Any applications that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
8. Prize Fund: One winning rugby team will receive a £15,000 bursary fund within [ 30 days from signing and accepting the fund acceptance agreement and must be used within 12 months of the fund being awarded. The successful team will be required to sign a fund acceptance agreement that states the purposes for which they will use the fund and contains our terms and conditions. The bank account receiving the bursary must be affiliated with the winning club or team.
9. Winner Selection: The applications will be collated and vetted for compliance to the eligibility and requirements of the bursary. All entrants will be judged by 2 individuals, at least one of which will be completely independent of the partnership and will not have been involved in the development of the bursary or recruitment of the entrants. The judges will be looking for an inspiring team who can show that it has overcome or is working to overcome the challenges and barriers it has faced. Their decision will also be based on how the team plans on using the bursary fund and the impact the money would make to the team
10. Winner Notification: The winning team will be notified by email/phone via the account provided at the point of entry within 1 month of the bursary closing date. The winning team will be announced in Stylist magazine on the 29th January.
11. The winning team must be available for post-grant activities including but not limited to interview, photoshoot or be able to provide imagery if required by Stylist or Guinness up to 6 months from when the bursary was awarded.
12. The winning team will be required to keep the fact they have won the bursary confidential until it is announced in Stylist magazine.
13. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when applying the bursary and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects bursary acceptance or delivery of the bursary.
14. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Bursary must be accepted as offered by the named winner. The bursary is not transferable and cannot be resold.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify teams and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw bursary entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The name and county of the bursary winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the bursary closing date, to email@example.com.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any applications that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any bursary award will be void.
19. Entry into the Bursary is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Bursary and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Bursary save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
20. If for any reason, the Bursary is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received applications, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of applications as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this bursary in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid disappointment.
25. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Bursary and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Bursary and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
27. If the Promotor cannot contact the winner in order to award the bursary or the selected winner is disqualified for any reason, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a runner-up selected by the panel.
28. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By applying for the Bursary, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the Bursary and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.