’Tis the season to drink festive cocktails with a view…
One of the first, unmistakable signs of Christmas is the department stores unveiling their festive offerings.
Right on cue, Harvey Nichols have pulled out all the stops this year.
On top of their Christmas celebrations, the department store has given their iconic Fifth Floor Bar in Knightsbridge a revamp.
You can now order the likes of a ‘Crunchy Not Cornflakes’ cocktail from their reimagined drinks menu (that’s whisky and honey nut flakes if you’re wondering).
Throughout November the bar is offering two festive cocktails for £15 between 3pm and 7pm and to celebrate they’re giving you the chance to win a £250 bar tab as well as a £250 Christmas Hamper.
Harvey Nichols’ renowned hamper is packed full of mouthwatering festive nibbles and fine wines.
This year’s offering celebrates the store’s new food range and is full of picks from their expert buyers.
Here’s what the hamper has to offer in full:
- Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia 750ml
- Pinot Noir, Marlborough, New Zealand 750ml
- 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Douro Valley, Portugal 500ml
- Sauternes, Sauternes, France 375ml
- Smoky Nuts 230g
- Half-Dipped Chocolate Orange Pieces 99g
- Truffle Selection Box 24 pieces
- Pitted Green Olives 410g
- Christmas Chutney 200g
- Christmas Coffee 227g
- ’Really Chocolatey’ Biscuits 200g
- ‘Sleep it Off’ Tea 20 teabags
- Turkish Delight 454g
- Plum and Port Fruits for Cheese 70g
- Savoury Biscuit Selection Box 200g
- Christmas Pudding 454g
- Brandy Butter 210g
- Mint Thins 200g
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the question below:
Oh no, you’re a little late!
Sorry, the promotion closed over 1 year ago. Don’t worry, you’re still a winner to us. We have loads of other competitions running every week.