Fashion season is upon us, and as the great and the good of the fashion pack descend on the capital, there has been no better time to update your wristwear with something a little smarter. To celebrate, Stylist has teamed up with Nokia to give two lucky readers a Nokia Steel HR - a hybrid smartwatch which fits perfectly into your life and style.
Whether you’re running in your new work-out wear or hotfooting it around town in your stilettos, the Nokia Steel HR moves with you, tracking your activity whilst accessorising your wrist in the latest colour of the catwalks…rose gold.
With a battery life of up to 25 days, the Nokia Steel HR has enough life to help keep you in the know about yours. Capture your heart-rate, sleep patterns and calories burnt without even having to think about it via automatic activity detection and synchronising via the Nokia Health Mate app.
Thanks to its smartphone connectivity, it also seamlessly keeps you updated with the real world via agenda, call and text notifications.
So, if your heart is in fashion – help keep it healthy with this Nokia Steel HR Rose Gold.
The Nokia Steel HR hybrid smartwatch includes;
• Heart rate monitoring – tracks heart rate trends day and night, plus continuous tracking of the heart in workout mode
• Activity tracking – automatic walk, run, swim (water resistant – 50m) & 10+ activities recognised, plus calories burned & distance
• Sleep monitoring – sleep cycle analysis plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up
• Digital screen – get text, calls, and event notifications, plus view daily stats – like steps, distance, and heart rate – with the push of a button
• Long battery life – up to 25 days on a single charge, plus 20 more with time & activity tracking only
By entering this competition you’ll be signed up to the weekly Stylist competitions newsletter featuring a whole load of exclusive reader offers and competitions.
Oh no, you’re a little late!
Sorry, the promotion closed 23 days ago. Don’t worry, you’re still a winner to us. We have loads of other competitions running every week.