#UnmissableSAmoments competition - Terms and Conditions
Grand prize holiday details
The grand prize winner will get return flights from London Heathrow Airport to Cape Town in World Traveller with British Airways, six days’ car hire in Cape Town, a four-night stay at Four Rosmead in Cape Town on a bed and breakfast basis, and a two-night stay at Grand Dedale in Wellington, Cape Town on a bed and breakfast basis, plus return internal flights to Hoedspruit and a three-night full board stay at Thornybush Luxury Game Lodge, adjacent to the Greater Kruger National Park. Car hire is based on a group B car and includes unlimited mileage and GPS. Does not include additional driver, excess, refuelling costs or traffic fines.
The prize is valid for two adults travelling between 1 February 2017 and 31 December 2017. You may take advantage of your prize at any time, excluding school holidays, public holidays, and high season periods and subject to the following details. The prize must be booked by 1 April 2017 and travel must be completed by 31 December 2017. All prizes are subject to availability. Prize excludes other personal expenses such as ground transport in the UK, insurance and all incidental expenses, which are the responsibility of the prize-winner. The winner and their guest must be over 18. A valid passport is required for each participant. A valid driving licence is required for at least one of the participants. A visa may be required. The prizes are non-transferable, not extendable and there is no cash alternative.
- This promotional travel award is only open to Eligible Participants
- Promotional travel must be booked by 01 April 2017. Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made. On all e-ticketable routes we will email an e-ticket itinerary to you
- Outbound and return promotional travel must be completed by 31 December 2017.
- Promotional travel will be a pair of return flights from London to Cape Town on British Airways (BA) in World Traveller class and internal return flights in economy class from Cape Town to Hoedspruit
- Promotional travel is not guaranteed. We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternate dates
- Promotional travel must be booked by quoting reference SF South African Tourism and emailing the completed booking form and signed terms and conditions (which will be sent to the winner) to: Rajinder.email@example.com
- If space in the cabin is not available at the time of check-in, due to commercial demand, the airport will do all possible to accommodate you nearer the departure time. You may be asked to standby, downgrade or travel on a later flight. If this is the case, we would appreciate your co-operation in complying with the check-in agent’s request
- Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control and in the following periods no promotional travel will be allowed: Peak travel times e.g. school holidays, public holidays. No stopovers are allowed. Domestic connections, transfers and other add-ons are not included in the promotional travel.
- Promotional travel is not refundable once booked and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger. No cash or credit alternatives are available.
- Lounge access is not permitted with these flights
- All travel on BA flights is subject to BA’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (copies available on request) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary
- Eligible Participants must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the promotional travel
- Tickets for promotional travel are valid for the Eligible Participant accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the Eligible Participant and the travelling companion
- For any queries regarding these prize flights contact Rajinder Johal on via email: Rajinder.firstname.lastname@example.org
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the airline.
- This promotion will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.
- The promoter of this promotion is South African Tourism, 2nd Floor, 1-2 Castle Lane, London, SW1E6DR, United Kingdom
- On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions
Accommodation prize details
- This prize is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotlan, Wales and Northern Ireland) only
- Accommodation must be booked by quoting reference South African Tourism and emailing email@example.com
- Travel must be completed by 31 December 2017
Panasonic LUMIX TZ100 Prize details
1 This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only. Employees of The Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. All those who enter the competition via the hashtag #unmissableSAmoments on social media give consent for their image to be used by South African Tourism and Panasonic.
3. The prize is a Panasonic LUMIX TZ100 camera; one to be won for each week of the #unmissableSAmoments campaign on social media.
4. No cash or other prize alternative is available, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entrants. A maximum of one entry per person is permitted across the entire promotional period.
6. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
7. Individuals under the age of 18 must have consent from their parent/guardian to enter.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these terms and conditions in any way.
9. Pictures entered will be judged by a panel of officials from South Africa, with one entry per week being selected as a winner. The decision of the judges is final.
10. Winners will be notified on social media sent by the Promoter
- The promoter of this promotion is South African Tourism, 2nd Floor, 1-2 Castle Lane, London, SW1E6DR, UK
THE COMPETITION MECHANIC
Enter the competition by sharing your most awesome picture from around the world and use the hashtag #UnmissableSAMoments.
All entrants will be automatically entered into the grand prize draw of a holiday to South Africa for two people, including flights, accommodation and car hire.
EXACT PRIZE DETAILS
Three Panasonic Lumix TZ100 cameras, one per week for three weeks.
The grand prize winner will receive return flights from London Heathrow Airport to Cape Town on British Airways, six days’ car hire in Cape Town, a four-night stay at Four Rosmead in Cape Town on a bed and breakfast basis, and a two-night stay at Grand Dedale in Wellington, Cape Town on a bed and breakfast basis, plus return internal flights to Hoedspruit and a three-night full board stay at Thornybush Luxury Game Lodge, adjacent to the Greater Kruger National Park.
Please note, the theme for the picture will change per week. The stylist.co.uk competition page will be updated with the new theme on 18 January 2017.